- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
- Previous experience (1-3 years) at another landscape architecture firm preferred, but not required
- Exceptional graphic skills and proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Experience with M-Color, SketchUp, and GIS software preferred
- Experience creating free hand and digital graphics
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Team player with flexibility and resourcefulness, who thrives in a collaborative environment and able to work independently
- Work collaboratively on both planning and landscape architecture projects as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of landscape architects, planners, and designers.
- Work directly with the Project Manager to engage in all aspects of the design process including analysis, exploration of conceptual ideas, design development, documentation, and construction administration.
- Develop site and landscape plans and specifications for residential and commercial development
- Creation of presentation graphics including computer generated plan / perspective renderings, and sections
- Assist in preparation, coordination, and completion of construction documents
- Develop creative and innovative technical solutions to complex design problems
- Communicate design ideas both graphically and orally, and to contribute to the development of design concepts
- Assist in marketing efforts
Part Time to Full Time
- Works around and operates hand tools and mechanical machinery used for landscape enhancement and construction projects.
- Prepares and grades terrain.
- Installs and/or moves and transplants trees, shrubs, and other plant material on current maintenance and enhancement jobs and properties
-Installation of grass, flowers, and artificial turf
- Maintain a clean work area and equipment
- Plants vegetation as instructed, grades, digs spreads granite and rakes
- Performs general clean up at the worksite
- Maintains tools and equipment to ensure safety
- Performs other duties as required
- Manage and follow landscape and outdoor living projects from conception to completion.
- Work with landscape designers and sales to ensure design, scheduling, materials, etc. for projects.
- Oversee many aspects of design-build projects to ensure they are in line with project goals.
- Coordinate multiple crews on homes to ensure that work is completed in accordance with plans and specifications as well as the clients’ expectations.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed according to plans, are within budget and according to promised deadlines.
- Maintain and improve long-term relationships with clients and home builders.
- Serve as the main point of contact and trusted adviser to clients and home builders on project installation issues.
- Representing the company, interfacing and building relationships with homeowners, home builders and subcontractors.
• Inspect all field work; analyze and resolve problems